- The Hydro 575 solvent recovery, solvent recycling system features an output over 50 GPH.
- Completely Closed System: No vapors, contaminated liquid or risk of exposure.
- Reduced Costs: Disposal costs reduced up to 100%. Replacement costs cut up to 99%.
- Low Maintenance: Designed and constructed for maximum duty cycles.
- Auto Cool Down: Decreases cycle time by cooling the distillation vessel at the end of the process.
|CAPACITY:||over 50 GPH|
|VESEL VOLUME:||575 Gal|
|UTILITIES:||Water & Air|
|VACUUM:||Vacuum Pump: Explosion-Proof Electric Motor|
Additional information regarding the hydro-209 model can be found in this brochure.
Hydro-Tek solvent recovery systems are custom built for specialty applications where waste reduction is the main focus. Hydro-Tek units are designed to supplement an RHS Series system as part of a waste stream reduction process but can also operate standalone. The Hydro-Tek series is not suitable for low-cost, low-volume processes; if you are looking for such a solution a Micro Series Solvent recovery unit will be better suited to meet your needs.
Call us: 847-662-4000